· Executive Council Meeting: We will have an Executive Council Meeting after today’s worship service. All members of the council are reminded to attend the meeting.
· We are delighted and honor to congratulate Saya Paul Myint Htet Htin Ya for his successful completion of the doctoral degree in theology (D.Th) at the Hong Kong's Lutheran School of Theology. Saya Paul is one of the eleven scholarship recipients of our church for two consecutive years. Saya Paul will return to Myanmar Institute of Theology to continue serving our Lord in the teaching ministry. Here’s what Saya Paul wrote to us:
“I just got the result of my oral defense. I am qualified. I passed it. Praise the Lord! There are only a few English corrections. The committee officially announced that I successfully finished my D.Th and am qualified. Thank you for all your prayer and financial support. Love, Paul”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment